Tuition and Financial Assistance
|Preschool||Junior Kindergarten||Kindergarten - 8th Grade|
|4-Day Program: $5,750||1:30 Dismissal Program: $7,600||Parishioners: $7,400|
|5-Day Program: $7,000||Full-Day Program: $8,750||Non-Parishioners: $9,650|
- Classroom Fee - $80 per student
- Field Trip - $15 - PreK & JK, $50 - K-8th
- Technology Fee - $300 - 1st-8th per student
- Sacramental Fee - $50 - 2nd & 8th grade
- Graduation Fee - $75 - 8th grade
- PA Dues - $50 per family
Parents are encouraged to support the Parent Assisted Salary Supplement (PASS) Fund, Nite Lites, and various other Parent Association sponsored activities throughout the school year.
- The fees for the 22-23 school year are due on June 30th, 2022
- Tuition may be paid annually on June 30th, 2022 to gain a discount of $75.00 per child
- Tuition is paid over a 10 month period from June to April
Please note the definition of a parishioner is as follows: A parishioner is described as a disciple of Jesus Christ who is a practicing Catholic registered and contributing to Divine Mercy Parish. “Contributing” is defined as giving of time, talent, and treasure, living spiritually in communion with one another. As a parish school, Divine Mercy seeks to enter a covenant relationship with our school families based on our school and parish pillars of spirituality and stewardship. Accordingly, any family wishing to receive a reduced Engaged Parishioner Tuition Rate is expected to meet certain benchmarks including:
- Frequent Mass attendance and participation in parish events such as Alpha.
- Volunteer hours to parish, school, or children’s ministry activities.
- Participating in the Divine Mercy Sunday Giving Commitment at the annual suggested minimum of $624 ($12/weekly or more) per calendar year in a traceable offering. As a reminder, you can easily set up a recurring donation at Give Central: Give Central Parish
Sacred Heart School utilizes Blackbaud Tuition Management for tuition payments and financial aid assessment. All families are required to set up an account with Blackbaud. Once enrolled, families will have the ability to choose billing options (e.g. monthly, annually, or by trimester) and pay online via credit card or checking account.
Our goal here at Sacred Heart is that any family who wants a Catholic education for their child be given that opportunity, regardless of financial situation. We offer financial aid to eligible families with students in grades Kindergarten through 8th. Financial applications have to be submitted through Blackbaud.
Once an application for tuition assistance is received, an award amount will be calculated based on individual family need, the amount of funds available, and the number of students in need of assistance per year. The tuition assistance award amount will be communicated via a letter. The letter must be signed and returned to the school or parish business office.